Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sailor Moon!!

My favorite character was Sailor Mercury... probably because she was blue, haha. And I saw the Hong Kong released version which was also several seasons ahead of the US releases. (I was quite disappointed when we moved here and I saw that they were only on the first season when I had been watching up until 4th/5th season, yay chinatown pirated versions!)

Eventually the series became too long/complicated for me to follow... (holy crap 200 episodes?!)

Anywho, here's a quick sketch of Sailor Mercury! Done on my tablet so straight lines are squiggly... I also haven't drawn people in a while so excuse any anatomy flaws ^_^

I have no idea why I made her so busty since in the series she's only like 14 or something... so a grown-up version? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment